Friday, April 20, 2007

A Post From Katie

Hi everyone!

I want to thank everyone for praying for me. It seems like a long time ago that all that bad stuff started happening to me. My dad tells me things that I don't even remember. He said that's ok. God has blessed me so much. I know that He was watching over me while I was in the hospital and I know that because of Him I am doing good now. I am thankful that the tumor is gone and that my life is starting to get back to normal again.

My hair is growing back but not fast enough for me. I still wear the neat scarfs that my Grandma Miller made me. Thanks to everyone that sent me all the cards. I will keep them all. I can't even count how many there are. My mom still keeps a lot of them setting out. Thank you for the gifts too. My bed looks like I started a doggy collection. It is great! All the other gifts are wonderful too.

My dad told me every time I got something, who it was from. Some people I never even heard of before. There are a lot of nice people who know God and were very nice to me. Thank you so much!

I guess that's all. Thank you again!

Love,
Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
It was so good to read your note. We are still praying for you everyday and also thanking the Lord for His wonderful blessings on you.
Hopefully your hair will begin to grow faster and you won't need to wear the scarfs for much longer.
Please tell your Mom, Dad and Michael hello from us. Your Grandma Miller keeps us informed about your GREAT bowling and Michael's baseball.
We love you,
Aunt Linda & Uncle Eddie

Anonymous said...

Hi, Katie. That was a really nice note you wrote to everyone. Every where we go people ask us about you and want to know how you are doing and they tell us they are still praying for you. I think we probably could not count the number of people that have been praying for you.

We love you so much and are so thankful God has taken care of you through all of this.

We will be down for one of Michael's games before long and we'll see you then!

Love - Grandpa & Grandma Hugan

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
You did a great job writing the note. I am so thankful the Lord protected you during the surgeries and has blessed you so much. Everytime I see you I am so thankful for the Lord's wonderful work in your life. I'm glad you like the scarfs. I continue to pray for you and Michael and your mom and dad.
I love you all.
Love, Grandma Miller