Saturday, February 2, 2008

Song - What God Whispers in the Night

What God Whispers in the Night
CHORUS
I am waiting for His whisper in the nightI'm depending on His word to give me lightI'm expecting a victory in this fightI am listening for what God whispers in the night
REPEAT CHORUS
VS 1
In the midst of tribulation, seems the darkness has no endWhen my light of faith is fragile like a candle in the windAll alone 'tho I'm surrounded by my friends and family dearIt's Your strong voice that comforts meYour voice that says "I'm near"..
CHORUS
VS 2
In your word I've found my hoperest from my afflictionevidence of faithfulness, abiding love and graceIt is in this lonely midnight that I've found my greatest treasurethe assurance that You hear me and that you see me in this place...
REPEAT CHORUS
Roger Bennett

No comments: