Sunday, March 25, 2007

4:50 p.m. Update

I am now up here at the hospital. Katie had a few visitors from church this afternoon that cheered her up. She was able to get a shower today and they took off the head wrap for good. We were somewhat surprised by the size of the cut of the hair. The C cut is quite a bit bigger than what we had imagined it would be, but we'll learn to deal with it.

Katie just woke up and had a little victory in regards to the stomach pain she had been experiencing. Still needs some improvement, but it was a turn in the right direction.

I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go to church, so I want to spend some time talking with her before I leave. I'll post again sometime tonight when I come back up here after church.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi katie wanted to say hi and see how you are. email me if you want stewartfan517@aol.com
I wanted to check up on ya.

visit my site if ya want

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, it's Samantha's mom...lol...I see she beat me saying hello to you ! I am glad you were able to get your shower today, I bet that was nice. Sounds like you had a good time with your visitors'. I wish we lived closer so we could pop in and say Hello.
Well kiddo I hope all continues to go well. God bless you all...

Anonymous said...

Great Grandpa Artis France and Great Grandma Barbara France want to THANK ALL that have prayed for our Great Granddaughter Katie Hugan. Katie still needs your prayers.
Most of all we THANK our Great God, and Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ for His Grace, Mercy, and Love.
May the God of all Grace Bless all of you that have prayed for Katie and family.

Yours in Christ,
Artis France

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Brother Thompson and I just want to say "HI" and that we hope to see you back at church soon. DBC just isn't the same without you there. :-).
Our prayers are with you and your family. Rest well and trust that God will take care of the rest.
God Bless,
Cece & John Thompson