Wednesday, March 21, 2007

6:50 p.m. Update - Not Much Change

Not much new news. Katie has been able to sleep much of the afternoon. That is the best thing for her now. She still has had several bouts of nausea and dizziness, along with severe headaches.

Every one's prayers are such a GREAT comfort to us. This is very difficult from one minute to the next. The Lord's grace is really doing overtime.

Please pray for a little girl named Grace. She's only a few years old (?). I met her dad early this afternoon. She's being checked out for anemia and some other possible problems. I told him the Lord has allowed me through my trial to have quite a big network of prayer warriors. So I told him I would pass her name down the line. What an awesome opportunity the Lord gives us to be a blessing to others going through trials, as he blesses us through ours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, glad to hear all is calm. I am thinking of you often , thanks for updating as often as you do. I am still praying for Katie and you guys.
I will pray for Grace also . You sure meet alot of neat people there don't you ? My heart goes out to everyone I meet and I never can remember all the names so I just ask God to be with all Sam and I have been in contact with at the hospital who are dealing with hardships.
God Bless you guys and Have a blessed evening ! :0)