Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another Change - For The Good

ANOTHER NEW DATE
(Be sure to read the previous post)
Sandra called our coordinator at Children's Hospital regarding our concern that Katie would have an extra day between the two surgeries due to the 1st stage now being done on Monday. So the coordinator worked it out with all the doctors for the 2nd stage surgery to take place on Thursday, March 22nd. That's good news for us, especially Katie!

I feel dizzy and the roller coaster hasn't even left the platform yet! We know, however, that these changes are for a reason. We may not know it now, and maybe never will. We realize that the Lord is the REAL COORDINATOR here.

Like I said in an earlier post...

While we're waiting, God is working!

6 comments:

andrea said...

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!!
I'm praying daily for katie!!

love ya all,
andrea

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Just dropping in to remind you that we're praying for you! Pick your favorite verse and keep it close in your heart for those quiet times of recovery!
Psalm 147:5 "Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite."
the Guileys
(Morgan has linked to you on her blog--morgandenise.com)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie, this is an old roomy :0)
Samantha's mom Angie. I wanted you to know we are all praying for you and I have others praying for you also. If you can , you should email sam sometime, your parents can get her email for you later if you want. God Bless you kiddo and rest up !

Julie T said...

Hey Bob and Sandra and Michael and Katie,

I just want you guys to know we're really praying for all of you. I love you all so much; you're constantly on my heart and mind. Katie, I just want you to know that I pray for you many times every day. And this past Wednesday, our church spent time praying just for you.

You know, Katie, I have lots of favorite verses; it's hard for me sometimes to say one or another is my favorite, it depends on the day you ask, but one of my all time favorites is Roman 8:18 "For I rekon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared to the glory that shall be revealed in us."

I love you all,
Julie (Aunt Julie)

Unknown said...

Katie:
This is Bro.Terry Solomon.I am Amy Farmer's dad. She is at Covenant Baptist Church in Troy.
Our son had a tumor in 1989.He is still here.One verse comes to mind"What time I am afraid I will trust in the Lord".You are able to do that as a child of God.We are sad that you must go through this,but God will use it in years to come to strengthen you and others.We have grown to love you and do pray God will raise you up.
The Solomon's from Western Ky

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
We are all praying for you here at West Milton Baptist Church! You are in the hands of the great Physcian and He never fails us!

Pastor Mark Clark & Sister Debi