Thursday, March 22, 2007

4:00 a.m. - Quick Note

Just a quick note...

We just had to get up to help Katie do a routine "thing". I thought I would post a quick note to once again say THANK YOU for all the prayers. I probably won't post much early this morning since they will be getting Katie ready for the surgery.

We're pretty drained right now and emotions are running a little high, not bad just weary. We've been able to get a bit more sleep tonight; that has been helpful. My rheumatoid arthritis is flaring up bad tonight, so I prayed for more strength and took a Darvocet (?) "the big PINK pill." I'm sure I'll be posting later in the day during the surgery.

Thank you all for everything!

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am continuing to pray for you all.

Kim Campbell
Emmanuel Baptist Church
Salyersville, Ky.