Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Morning Update

Just a quick note; I haven't talked with Sandra yet this morning, but I did last night. She said that Katie was doing better. She wasn't experiencing the nausea as before and the pain was not so severe. Over a matter of a few hours the pain starts to come back and the nurses give some more pain medicine. The pain, however, doesn't seem to be so bad as before. We are thankful for that.

I came home last night to be with Michael. My parents, Ben and Jean Hugan, had been staying with Michael at our house since Monday. We are so thankful for all that they have done to make this time as normal as possible for him. We're also thankful to Linda Bowen, Lois' sister (Sandra's mom), for coming up to be a help to Lois. I could go on and on with the 'thank yous'. Anyway, I'll be going to church this morning; Matthew Rowland is preaching for me in both services today. He's the young man I've been training for the ministry. He preached Wednesday also. I'm very proud of him. The Lord is really using him at FRMBC.

I'll be going up to the hospital today and I will update the blog, Lord willing, this afternoon. Thanks again to everyone for the e-mails and comments on the blog. We love to hear from you all. We have read most of them to Katie already. I'll make sure she hears the most recent ones this afternoon.

Well, so much for this being a "quick note." :-)

God Bless you all on this wonderful Lord's Day!!
Bro. Hugan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Katie ,
We are praying for you we have been thinking of you .



Love ,
The Horns