Monday, March 26, 2007

9:10 a.m. Update

Katie had a good night's sleep, except for the nurse who kept on coming in throughout the night shining the light in her eyes. Usually the nurses stopped doing that during the night. Anyway, ever since she woke up this morning, she has been constantly nauseated and the area around the stitches is very painful now, especially when she coughs or sneezes. I told her to stop coughing and sneezing, but she didn't appreciate my dry humor. I don't have a comic's license, but hey, I'm trying!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro. Hugan, What a blessing these posts have been to me. I check numerous times a day to check up on Katie. I also keep you and your wife in my prayers, as I know this is a difficult time for you. I am amazed as I see your strength and faith through this ordeal. We praise the Lord for HIs grace and strength. Also, what a joy to see the smiles on Katie's face. How difficult it must be to smile for the camera while experiencing this recovery. May the Lord continue to bless her recovery, and you and your family.

Bro. Mark D. Campbell & family

Anonymous said...

Katie sounds as if she is all "Hugan"--our prayers are with all of you. We'll see you at the next reunion!