Friday, March 23, 2007

9:45 a.m. Update

Last night was, without a doubt, the best night for Katie and us. She slept most of the night. However, she did wake up a couple times with nausea. I think it was around 7:00 a.m. that she was awake and talking. The swelling is there, but as of yet, it's not as bad as before. It will get worse as the day goes on. She has had more nausea and headache this morning, so they have given her more pain medication.

Katie is scheduled for a MRI around 4:15 p.m. today. Hopefully she will be able to sleep through that. The doctors have said that she can go up to the 5th floor, where we were before, once a room becomes available.

Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello , I am so glad to hear that you all finally slept good. I prayed you guys would have a peaceful night. God sure is good !
I hope Katie's nausea gets better, that is miserable, and them headaches also, Sam gets them horrible headaches , so I know what it's like to watch them in that kind of pain. When Sam's brain pressure goes up they occur and it pretty much knocks her out for the day.
I hope you all have a Blessed day and all the test go well. God bless you guys.

Anonymous said...

Dear Hugan family,
I am so glad that you had a better night last night. I specifically prayed several times during that night that you would be able to get some rest. I know that fatigue and stress can be a trigger for rheumatoid arthritis. Thanks for keeping us all updated. It is a blessing that we can all get the reminder that God does answer prayers!!

Sue Hannah

Anonymous said...

[[[[[[[Hugan Family]]]]]]] I love you guys! I'm praying for you all the time! Hope all gets well so